In the Philippines, the Holy Week is very much regarded as one of the most celebrated occasions. It is accompanied by a string of days off duty for those who are working in public and private institutions. For some, it is very sacred while for some it might mean just a very long weekend. However you want to spend your Holy Week is completely up to you. As for me, I'll be spending it with my loved ones. Attending Church Services will always top my list of activities, bonding with my loved ones comes next.
|Dress from CEBU; Sandals from GIRLS HAVEN|
But for those of you who are looking to be productive during the long weekend off from work, here are some things you can do to pass time:
- Cook up a new dish with a recipe found in books or online. Unleash the inner foodie in you and whip up something you can serve your family and friends during meal times.
- Spend time spring cleaning your room or any room at home that needs it. Now is the time for you to stop putting off cleaning your messy room. Spice up your room with new linens, pillowcases and curtains! Your mom will definitely appreciate it.
- Get crazy with DIYs! Do-it-yourself projects are perfect for honing your creativity and skills. Plus it'll save you a lot of cash from buying brand new things. Why not recycle old materials? It's fun to do with your friends or younger sibs too!
- Invite your friends over for a movie-marathon/sleepover. You might not see your friends everyday because of their hectic schedule so why not invite them over for a bonding session over popcorn, soda and tons of romantic comedies?
- Into blogging? It's time to catch up on those days you missed to post entries. Draft your posts intended for posting on the days to come so you don't have to worry about what to publish on your blog. Got a fashion blog? Get out and shoot with your fave outfits.
Those are just a few things you guys can do during the long weekend. I do hope you like the ideas. Some of those I'll be willing to try such as #1. I miss baking so I might bake again and do some spring cleaning too. Hope you have a blessed Holy Week everyone :))