Now that the trip is basically going to happen tomorrow, I'm on a fit on what to pack! I'm the type of gal who wants to bring everything with her. Like, literally. Hahaha! In the past, even if a trip will only last 3 days, I pack things that are fit for more than a week! Tsk. I've learned my lesson now - I'll pack light so I can still have space for purchases I make along the way. Here my loves is my very own packing list :) Just some of the things I already own that I'll bring with me to the trip.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand, to take photos/selfies, for navigation using Google Maps and of course the internet! :) So I can update my social media sites too and stay connected with my family and loved ones back home.
- Canon 1100D, this is where the Fashion Blogger in me comes alive! Of course I need to take outfit shots while I'm at the Queen City of the South. Yey for fresh backgrounds!
- Giant Vintage Sunnies, got this baby just this month as a treat and I love it! It totally exudes that vintage vibe. I'll need this for a hot sunny day trip with my friends.
- Suri Animal Print Sling from Hued Bags. I am not into really small purses or bags but this one makes the cut since it's super stylish and it stands out. I love the gold details of this bag and the print screams "Safari!". I also think that this will be convenient in the short trips that we're going to make. Perfect for my wallet, cellphone and a few necessities .
- Aztec Flats from Impulse Co., traveling to a new city is synonymous to a lot of walking/strolling so flats are perfect in times like these. I made sure to bring flats so I wont be complaining a lot about sore feet. Hahaha!
- Plain Tees. I recently bought plain and printed tees from an online shop. They are super comfy and stylish too.
- Flats from Scarlet. Please refer to #5 on why :) Hahaha!
- Natalie Tote from Hued Bags. Since my trip is basically just for three (3) days, this tote is just what I need. It is spacious and fashionable at the same time. This will also remind to pack light :)
- Pastel Skater Skirts, these are my go-to babies! I have like a collection of 'em! I love wearing them because they're cute, easy to match and very comfortable and they don't take a lot of space in my tote.
There you go lovelies! That's just a few of the things I'm packing :) How about you? Do you have any upcoming trips? Tell me what you'd likely pack for the trip by commenting below!