Young girls have a very distinct advantage over older aged women, namely their youth. It is shocking therefore that a lot of girls these days are already plastering their faces with thick cosmetics, not knowing that these cosmetics can only impose further stress upon their skins and, thus, make it age faster. In fact, the key for young girls to look beautiful is to maintain the flawless skin that they have now so that they will still retain it when they get older.
Here are some tips on how young girls can keep their beautiful, flawless skin, great eyelash with idol lash…
1) Observe a healthy lifestyle at a young age. Eat a healthy balanced diet with vitamins and minerals that will help preserve the skin, such as Vitamins A, C, iron, calcium, proteins and silica. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water to maintain moisture in your skin. You can also add some honey to your water to maintain smooth, shiny skin. To prevent scaly skin, consume lots of fruits and vegetables that contain fluorine. Exercise regularly. Sweating will help to remove toxins in your skin.
2) Always use lukewarm water to bathe in. Cleanse your body with mild soap. Hot and cold water will only hasten drying of your skin.
3) Never scrub your skin hard when drying your skin with a towel, especially facial skin. Instead, pat your skin dry with soft towel.
4) To keep your skin smooth and moist, massage it with milk and saffron. Or you can use hydrating creams after you take a shower.
5) You can help prevent the development of premature wrinkles by eating cucumbers, which contain a high sodium content. If you are prone to dark circles in the eyes or puffy eyelids, you can also remedy this by putting cucumber slices over your eyes for 15 minutes.
6) When you are leaving the house, make sure that you apply sunscreen. This will help prevent serious skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
6) If you need to use makeup to conceal certain imperfections in your face, make sure that you do not overdo it. Keep the makeup subtle and natural. Too much makeup can block your skin pores, which may even lead to greater outbreaks of pimples or the development of skin infections. Never forget to wash off the makeup.
7) Do not use harsh exfoliants which can damage your skin. Instead, go for natural scrubs like apricot or walnut.
8) To keep your pores clean and clear, apply purifying facial masks once a week. A great mask to use is one made from oatmeal and grapefruit juice. Apply the mixture to your face and then let it stand for 15 minutes. Wash it all away with lukewarm water.
9) A fantastic cleanser and toner for the skin is apple. Cut a big slice of apple and then rub it on your skin. Wait for 15 minutes for the juice to be absorbed by the skin. This will help to remove the shine of natural oils on your face.
10) Be aware of any substances that you are allergic to or causes skin reactions. Certain chemicals can cause adverse reactions which may lead to skin damage. For example, some girls end up getting rashes with use of products containing salicylic acid of hydroxyl acid. By knowing what substances you are sensitive to, you can easily check the ingredients list and avoid products that contain them.
Learn more beauty tips for young girls today! You can also read online reviews of Idol Lash if you want to make your eyelash longer and thicker.